The weather here in Utah is slowly but surely cooling down. The evenings and mornings are feeling much more crisp and I'm loving the change. But the colder the air, the drier my skin... Which is not a cute look and brings me to skin care. Over the past couple years I've really focused on moisturizing my face and I've noticed a difference. So today I'm sharing a few of my favorite skin products that save me during these colder seasons and products that I have been using for years.
1. Total Moisture Facial Cream: Since moving to Utah my face has experienced drynesses it's never seen before. This moisturizer has been a total lifesaver. The cold hits my face so much harder without wearing it. I wear it year round but I notice a huge difference if I don't wear it during the winter months. Not only is the moisturizing amazing, it smells incredible!
2. Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover: I normally never wear waterproof mascara but I use this eye makeup remover anytime I wear any type of eye makeup. It's super gentle and gets rid of all of my eye makeup without me having to continually rub it off.
3. Makeup Removing Cleansing Towelettes: These are my favorite wipes, I use them after I remove my eye makeup. Using any makeup removing wipes are probably beneficial but I love to use these at night!
4. Anti Blemish Pad: I love noxzema products I've been using them since I turned 13 and haven't switched to anything else. Their products are a little strong so I feel that they really get into my pores. I use these pads more for when I have breakouts, but they work amazing.
5. Original Cleansing Cream: I use this face wash everyday and have for the past 10 years. If you want a fresh deep clean, this is your product.
What are some of your favorite skin care products? Thanks for following along! I hope you all have a great week :)