1. IT'S A 10 SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER: I love this shampoo and conditioner. It's lightweight so it doesn't weigh your hair down and leaves it feeling so soft when I get out of the shower. I used to wash my hair every single day but using the products it doesn't feel thick and gross. So, I usually wash my hair every other day and rotate with #1 & #2 when I do wash.
2. LOREAL EVER PURE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER: Like I said above, I rotate with IT'S A 10 so I really only use this shampoo 1/2 times a week. But I love the fresh scent and how clean it makes my scalp feel. I just started using these sulfate free shampoos a few years ago and it took me a while to get used to because they don't foam up like others. But it's totally worth the switch, my hair became so much healthier!
3. BATISTE: This is hands down the best dry shampoo I've ever used. Especially for dark hair, most dry shampoos have a white color but this comes out dark brown so I never have to worry if I didn't totally blend it in. Also it smells yummy ;)
4. PAUL MITCHELL SUPER SKINNY SERUM & IT'S A 10 MIRACLE LEAVE-IN PLUS: I use both of these as a heat protectant. I used to be awful about using heat on my hair (like every day- blowdryer & a hot tool). I'm much better now, but both of these products have helped restore my split ends.
5. MOROCCAN OIL MEDIUM HAIR SPRAY: The only products I use in my hair other than shampoo and conditioner are those heat protectants and this finishing spray. The only time I use it is if I'm curling my hair and want it to hold longer than normal. Even then, I hardly use any. But it's great for a finished and stronger look without looking stiff.
I get all these hair from ULTA. I love feedback so let me know what you think, and I'd love to know what your favorite hair products are! :)